All About Spelling uses powerful teaching methods. This isnít the typical "list-on-Monday, test-on-Friday" approach! Instead, you'll find dozens of proven techniques that are guaranteed to help your student master English spelling. They will learn the sounds of the 26 letters of the alphabet, 45 common letter combinations (such as CK and IGH), and tried-and-true spelling rules.
With these tools, your student can spell the vast majority of English words. In addition, they will get solid strategies for mastering the remaining words, which we call "rule breakers." By Level 7, your student will be spelling at the high school level.Features:
- Multisensory approach makes it easy for kids to understand this program.
- The built-in review system helps learning stick.
- Motivating, hands-on activities
- This mastery-based, building block program works with kids who have learning disabilities as well as those who do not.
- 7 levels of comprehensive spelling instruction.
- Words are broken down using colored squares to engage multiple senses and make spelling fun.
- Building block progression allows even children with learning disabilities to learn rapidly.