Each of Atelier's 8 levels consists each level provides a full year of comprehensive, visual art instruction plus supporting lesson plans, print guides, drawing aids, and more for the parent. Students will build and develop a foundation of skills by learning and working through the essential elements and principles of art including: line, color, space, shape, form, texture, pattern, balance and emphasis. The program also includes art-history, media exploration, creative self-expression, cultural appreciation, right-brain drawing techniques and much more.Features:
Not sure which level of Atelier your child should start?Click here
- 20 Developmental, Sequential Lessons per Level
- Each lesson shows materials and workspace layout, provides visual motivational material, and teaches the lesson.
- Abundant instructional coverage, as well as that of students in a virtual art class performing the lesson and displaying their finished artwork promotes learning, independent of the art background of the parent-teacher.
- Clear concepts and objectives, lists the required supplies, and detailed procedure consistent with the online presentation.
- Lessons are designed to enhance creative right-brain development and to achieve process-oriented learning.
- Downloadable and printable Parent Manuals and Lesson Plans including all supporting documents
- The Great Art Appreciation Program (10 Great Masters Art Images and Discussion Guides)
- Plus the Great Masters Virtual Museum. This virtual museum contains at least 90 artworks displayed in 7 galleries, along with discussion guides for each artwork. It is designed for those families who wish to include an enriched art appreciation and art history component with their studio art lessons.
to view a guideline to help you make the right decision.Click here
to view Atelier's age chart.NOTE:
Enter a quantity above for applicable level(s) of your choice.