Each of Atelier's 8 levels consists each level provides a full year of comprehensive, visual art instruction plus supporting lesson plans, print guides, drawing aids, and more for the parent. Students will build and develop a foundation of skills by learning and working through the essential elements and principles of art including: line, color, space, shape, form, texture, pattern, balance and emphasis. The program also includes art-history, media exploration, creative self-expression, cultural appreciation, right-brain drawing techniques and much more.Features:
Not sure which level of Atelier your child should start?Click here
- 20 Developmental, Sequential Lessons per Level
- Each lesson shows materials and workspace layout, provides visual motivational material, and teaches the lesson.
- Abundant instructional coverage, as well as that of students in a virtual art class performing the lesson and displaying their finished artwork promotes learning, independent of the art background of the parent-teacher.
- Clear concepts and objectives, lists the required supplies, and detailed procedure consistent with the online presentation.
- Lessons are designed to enhance creative right-brain development and to achieve process-oriented learning.
- Downloadable and printable Parent Manuals and Lesson Plans including all supporting documents
- The Great Art Appreciation Program (10 Great Masters Art Images and Discussion Guides)
to view a guideline to help you make the right decision.Click here
to view Atelier's age chart.NOTE:
Enter a quantity above for applicable level(s) of your choice.