Concerned that using All American History Volume II might be too much for your elementary aged student? Although the program is tweak-able, tweaking takes time. It also takes time to find coloring pages, create your own notebooking pages or folderbooks, plan a simpler schedule, etc. Bright Ideas Press did all of that for you with All American History Jr.Features:
- Lesson Plans
- Smaller amounts of lesson material
- Elementary-friendly hands on activities
- Challenge Cards (digital product for you to print)
- Five Simplified Folderbooks
- Maps, puzzles, and, pictures
- Notebooking and coloring pages
- Five literature studey guides for books that will complement your studies.
All American History Jr. Volume II requires the use of the All American History Volume II Student Reader and the Teacher?s Guide. By using All American History Jr. you will not need a Student Activity Book/Companion Guide for your younger students.