CodeCombat and Ozaria are your turnkey solution for teaching computer science at home, even if you have no prior coding experience. CodeCombat and Ozaria focus on how children learn so they created a custom interpreter and code engine designed for beginners. It understands the mistakes new coders make and speaks to them in human beginner-friendly terms. Additionally, it analyzes code as it's typed in real-time and offers a robust auto-completing and hinting system that helps both beginner and advanced learners write proper, valid code.
Students apply coding skills they've learned by developing their own games and websites in project based courses. Students learn the following playing a real, interactive game:
- Basic HTML, CSS, Web Scripting and more!
- Arithmetic, Input Handling, Boolean Logic
- Advanced Web and Game Development
- Math Library Operations, Graphics and more!
- Access to the entire curriculum for both CodeCombat and Ozaria
- Teacher Dashboard to view student's progress and manage assignments
- 200+ curriculum hours
- Practice levels for difficult topics
- CSTA and ISTE standards-aligned curriculum
- Teacher course guides, pacing guides, lesson plans, and optional worksheets
- Online student progress journal