|Age Range: 4-12 (Grades K-6, with parental supervision). This website, sponsored by SaveNature.org provides free, downloadable Learning Guides to help kids understand insects and their importance to ecosystems and the diversity of life on Earth.
|When you get to the site, you’ll see an introduction and a menu of Learning Guides that include information on rainforests, coral reefs, and hummingbirds as well as:
- Insect Activity Sheets – Get an insect coloring page, make your own “Insect Lab,” learn to classify arthropods, get bug recipes for dry-roasted insects and chocolate chip chirpies, discover the biodiversity in your own backyard and more!
- Insect Fact Sheets – Print out terrific scientific facts and info on a variety of bugs that include:
- Monarch Butterfly
- Honey Bee
- Bumble Bee
- House Cricket
- Yellow Mealworm Beetle
- Madagascar Hissing Roach
- And more
- Other Arthropod Fact Sheets – Download and print out info on:
- American Brown Recluse Spider
- California Tarantula
- Orb Weaver Spiders
- Sowbug, Pillbug
- Western Black Widow
- Millipedes/Milpies bilingual
- And more
You can also read articles and watch short video clips about insects too!
|ClickSchooling ©Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved, ClickSchooling
|Click here to navigate to web site