By teaching girls the physical and emotional changes that occur in their bodies, we empower them to make good choices. It addition, it allows them to anticipate the changes that occur as hormones fluctuate throughout the month. Understanding these patterns and what is normal may reduce the risk of future health issues. By educating girls about their bodies and teaching them important lifestyle strategies, we hope to contribute to a reduction in these statistics.
Good health doesnít come from a doctor or from medicine you take. Good health comes from the inside out. It comes from understanding how your body works and making choices that support its function. When girls understand how their bodies work, they are able to observe characteristics of their periods or changes over time that indicate when their bodies need more attention.Features:
- 8 modules
- Each modules contains 1 to 9 lessons
- Each module begins with an educational video from Dr. Heather with transcript copy
- Reading, homework and activities for addition 30+ minutes each week
- Total course length commitment: 30 hours
This course covers:
Know Your Body, Period Sample 1Know Your Body, Period Sample 2Know Your Body, Period Sample 3Functional Nutrition Sample 4
- PART I: GOTTA START SOMEWHERE - Everyday wellness from sleep, to movement, to nutrition, to beauty care, and self-care with using crystals & essential oils.
- PART II: STAY IN THE LOOP - Female physiology, hormones, the moon, the seasons, journaling, and charting, spirituality.
- PART III: ITíS NOT JUST A PHASE -Menstrual Phase: Hunker Down and Let it Flow -
- Follicular Phase: Get Moving
- Ovulation Phase: You Can Do Anything
- Luteal Phase: Slow Down, Take Stock
- All include: The Science: Whatís Happening in Your Body, Unleash Your Superpowers. Nourish Your Superpowers
- All parts above include: The Science: Whatís Happening in Your Body, Unleash Your Superpowers. Nourish Your Superpowers
- PART II: Conclusion, Glossary, References