JAM with Latin's Class B First Year Latin by Henle will guide your student step by step through First Year Latin by Robert Henle, Lessons 16-29 with a review of Class A. Perfect for students who have finished Class A, this year long curriculum will further your knowledge of the basics and really dive into translating.
You will need the Henle textbook. grammar book, and answer key. Inside the classroom, there are downloads of the daily work assignments from Henle as well as an answer key created especially to teach diagramming and parsing.
In this class, the first 15 weeks are a review of Class A. This is to ensure comprehension. Then the students move into Lesson 16-29 and it follows the Challenge B layout.Henle Latin TextbookHenle Latin GrammarHenle Latin First Year Answer KeyFeatures:
- Videos for each lesson and section of First Year Latin by Robert Henle
- Daily checklists to help with organization
- Typed Henle First Year Latin Exercises
- Practice charts
- Parsing Charts & Explanations
- Quizzes and Tests which are graded instantly
- Private link to Quizlet.com and a complete vocabulary with pronunciation
Please note: Class B requires the following amount of pages to be printed per semester: First Semester requires 172 pages + Complete Chart Pages Lesson (30 pages) and the 2nd Semester requires 132 pages printed