Reading Unlocked: Sometimes children can't hear these sounds, like g-oa-t in goat. It's because they have poor phonological awareness. Reading Unlocked improves phonological awareness and teaches reading using phonics.
Reading Unlocked works at your child's pace and level. They will write, speak, hear, and read words from the very first lesson. There's also a fun poem at the end for you and your child to read together.Engaging Eyes:
Does your child lose their place when they read, reverses letters or words or reads slowly? If so then chances are they have a vision problem. Engaging Eyes are fun games that help your child focus both eyes on the same letter and track across the page.Dyslexia Gold's Early Intervention Bundle features:
- The Simplified Phonics™ system is perfect for children with dyslexia or who find reading hard. Reading Unlocked teaches children to blend sounds into words.
- 8 Engaging Games to improve comprehension, accuracy, and reading speed.
- Phonological Awareness: Children play lots of auditory exercises - crucial for reading. Can they identify the first sound in a word? The last sound in a word? Can they hear the difference between ship and sheep?
- Abstract Words: Reading Unlocked teaches abstract words like the and was.
- Poems: Each lesson finishes with a poem for you to share with your child.. As you go through the lessons your child will be able to read more and more of each poem.
- Perfect for Home Schooling: The no-prep lessons teach your child to read. Children work independently, requiring minimal supervision. The programs are online and easy to use.