The Homeschool Vocal Gym is a Carnegie credit-qualifying online course that is based on the patented vocal technique, The 7 Dimensions of Singing. Whether your student simply wants to improve their voice, earn a fine arts credit, or learn how to prepare for an audition, The Vocal Gym is suitable for singers of all skill levers.
Students begin by completing a vocal assessment. Based on this assessment, the course provides a personalized vocal profile to help students reach their full vocal potential. Each exercise, lesson, activity, and quiz experiences within the course is tailored specifically to help each student understand their strengths and weaknesses.
As the student works through the course, their vocal profile will be updated to reflect their progress, while the course continues to challenge them and support their development. This personalized approach to vocal training is what makes the Vocal Gym course unique and effective for each individual student.Features:
- Self-paced curriculum allowing your student to move as fast or as slow as they need.
- 115,000 vocal exercise combinations.
- 150+ hours of lessons, vocal exercises, and activities with over 300 educational videos.
- 400 MP3s for practice.
- Copy of the Best-Selling 7 Dimensions of Singing book.
- Parent Portal for parents to monitor their child's progress.
- Automated record keeping.
- Get personal support from Certified Throga Instructors to help your child reach their vocal goals.